Journal Your Christmas: Days 16, 17, 18, and 19

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wooohoo! I'm back for day 2 of my little "Journal Your Christmas" week! Today I have 5 days of pages to share. You can find my previous entries here if you want to take a peek.

Day 16's assignment was to document something I was grateful for this Christmas. After a little thought, my thing I'm grateful for this season was the ability to move back to my little house in the city. I love my big place in the country and will miss it when it sells, but I won't miss the two hours a day I spent driving back and forth. Having that extra time in my day every day has given me time to enjoy all the other things that I'm also grateful for.



Day 17- document that "perfect" gift that you bought for someone. Honestly, I was so selective in what I bought for people this year that I thought that most everything I got was perfect for the recipient. So instead I chose to document a "perfectly" funny story about a gift that I received. :)



Day 18- document Christmas Dinner. It's never been a huge tradition in my family, but my brother and his wife did a phenomenal job hosting everyone this year!



Day 19's assignment was my letter to Santa. This is a very different kind of letter than those I wrote as a kid. And no, you can't read it. :)



Back tomorrow with four more!

2 comments:

  1. I seriously need to get my Christmas pages done. I love your page designs. Great job on these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR book turned out super awesome! I might have to scraplift it in to a an "anniversary one"
    I need to come up with a present ASAPLY lol

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan