Journal Your Christmas: December 3 & 4

Wednesday, December 8, 2010


I'm loving this whole December Daily/Journal Your Christmas process I have going on here. :) Today is December 8th, and I'll be finishing the journaling (in a handy-dandy Google document) and creating the digital page with my photos for today's page some time this evening. Depending on when that gets done, I'll either be picking up the prints of those digital pages tonight or tomorrow and then assembling all the pieces into my paper album and photographing them to share with you next week. If you're wondering why I'm showing pages a few days behind, that's why!

And, while all that's going on, I'll share my December 3rd and 4th pages with you here.

As I said on Tuesday, I love, love, love using Shimelle's journaling prompts to help me fill this album. This particular entry is about Christmas cards, so I included photos of the cards I purchased to send, the stamps I'm using to send them, and then one Christmas card that I made just because I felt like doing something crafty.

_DSC7207.jpg

The "Perfect Christmas" entry (December 4th) is always a difficult one for me because I don't think there's such a thing as a perfect Christmas, nor should anyone put the pressure on themselves to make any Christmas perfect.

_DSC7208.jpg

The photo of the lights on my tree was shot with a custom bokeh filter- I'll be talking more about that next week!

A quick note about the digital overlays. They all include a quote of some kind. For now I'm leaving them in, but I may (as I inevitably use some templates more than once) edit them to remove the text but leave the lines in as the days go on. More on that when it happens, too!

How are you guys doing with your December Daily/Journal Your Christmas albums? Please link yours up in the comments so we can all admire your work!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan