Card Thursday- CPS 161, Card Patterns 58, and Taylored Expressions 107

Thursday, April 8, 2010

I took some time this week to participate in a few card challenges, and in the process I learned just how addicted I am to my little Martha Stewart butterfly punch. I used it on every card!

This card is based on Sketch 107 at Taylored Expressions. I got to have a little fun with my new Big Kick and a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I have to get some more of those!


I loved the Card Patterns sketch this week! I substituted more punched butterflies (what else?) for the circle accents at the bottom.


This last card is based on sketch 161 at Card Positioning Systems. I also entered a card there last week and won the weekly prize! Woohoo!


I'll be back tomorrow with Friday Favorites, and hopefully next week I'll have a page or two from my Celebrate Life album (from Shimelle's online class) to share.
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan