Introducing the ScrappyJedi Etsy Shop!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

I finally did it! I've been wanting to open my own Etsy shop to sell cupcake wrappers and toppers for months, and since I had this week off I decided it was a good time to start.

As of right now there are only two listings- one for the toppers pictured below and one for the wrappers.


One of the cool thing about these is that they can be customized in so many ways. Over the coming weeks and months I will be designing more color sets to add to the shop, but I also welcome (gladly, with open arms) any custom orders. I also plan on adding coordinating favor bags, invitations, thank you cards, and whatever else I can come up with. :)

I have the following shades of crepe paper on hand (I'm pretty tickled that I found polka dot and zebra print paper!). Mix and match as many different colors per set as you like.


And for the toppers, I have the following center designs available in addition to your choice of colors above. If you want to order but don't see exactly what you need here, please send me a message and I'm sure I can find something that will be perfect for your next party. :)


You can find a preview and a link to my little shop just to the right of this post.

And not to worry- I definitely do not plan to turn this into an all Etsy, all the time blog. I expect I'll only have a shop related post every week or two, and the rest of the time will be regularly scheduled scrapping and sci-fi content.

I'm so excited to finally have this little venture started!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan