project life 2011 | december 11-17

Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Monday, everyone! Just popping in with a rather festive share from my 2011 Project Life album this morning. I still had one Christmas-y December week that I hadn't yet scrapped in last year's set of catch-up pages (and the list of those pages is getting shorter and shorter overall- yay!), and in a sudden burst of early Christmas sprit (probably the same one that convinced me that it was indeed time to finally work on my 2011 Journal Your Christmas album) I decided to get it done.

project life 2011 december 11-17.jpg

These pages came together with the help of the Jingle Bells collection by Pretty Little Studio- a festive red, green, and white collection if ever there was one! I also slipped in a bit of washi tape, those fabulous peppermint striped Thickers that were part of last year's American Crafts Christmas release, and even a bit of older Tim Holtz's Christmas Memories kraft paper. I thought that last bit was the perfect offset for that ornament-shaped die cut Christmas scene- definitely my favorite item in the collection!

DSC_9551.jpg


DSC_9550.jpg

Pretty Little Studio's newest Christmas collection, Christmas At Home, just arrived at my house a week or so ago, and I've already been crafting with it! I'll be showing a non-scrappy project that I made with it very soon (I think I'll be able to post it this week), and of course it'll be showing up in my Project Life album and my regular Christmas layouts this season, too.

I'm getting so very excited for the Christmas season this year- how about you guys?


Supplies (click on images for product links):



CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan