fibonacci caterpillar {citrus twist kits}

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

DSC_2873.jpg

There are still a couple of Project Life pages in the hopper for the November kit cycle, but yesterday Citrus Twist posted the last of the traditional layouts that I made as part of my guest design spot with them this month.

DSC_9577.jpg

This photo is a prime example of what happens when two geeks go to the botanical gardens and one geek is taking a photo while the other geek stands behind them and notes how...mathematical...the caterpillar looks. In this case I was the geek with the camera and Darren was the geek pointing out the Fibonacci curve, but it could have very easily been the other way around since it gets to be so very much like Big Bang Theory at our house sometimes.

DSC_2875.jpg

This sheet of numbers paper from Studio Calico's Yearbook collection was included in November's Take Note add-on, and as I was flipping through my photos to be scrapped (more on how I print and store those photos here) I spotted this one and thought that the mathematical memory behind the picture would work perfectly with this print in the background. I added in some turquoise, yellow, and green accents from the kit to pick up the colors in the picture- it was all so easy, and the kit helped this layout come together quickly!

DSC_2876.jpg

As I've mentioned before, I've switched my kit subscription over to Citrus Twist and will be doing my best to only purchase those kits (and add-ons) as my source of new supplies next year during my stashbusting adventure. I had so much fun working with their November kits that I think I'll be very happy with that decision in 2013! Though we all know I'm going to slip up and buy something else...right? ;)
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan