Friday Favorites - December 6, 2013

Friday, December 6, 2013

The weather is having a good laugh at me this Friday. Yesterday I was a guest on an episode of The Paperclipping Rountable, and in the midst of sharing some of our favorite Christmas memories, I happened to mention that at that time it was 73 degrees in my little part of the world. That was less than 24 hours ago, and as I type the temperature outside is a balmy 39 degrees, complete with heavy rain and cold wind. Such is winter in Alabama!

This week's episode is a great listen if you're in need of some Christmas story inspiration- my fellow panelists Shimelle Laine and Debbie Hodge had some hilarious ones to share! You can listen to the entire episode here.

This week's roundup includes quite a few Christmas crafts, and next week's will be my annual post of some of my favorite Christmas journals that I've seen so far this year. Enjoy!

ff dec 6

From the top left:

  • Heart Handmade UK has a gorgeous (and free!) digital Christmas magazine available.
  • This wreath by Shannon Miller for Webster's Pages has me wanting to break out some dies and scrap paper and make one for myself!
  • Embroidery hoop decor is such a lovely trend right now, and Kasia has a gorgeous example of it over on the Chic Tags blog.
  • Looking for a few cute cutting files for your December Daily? Maya Road has this adorable set available for free!
  • Glitz Designs recently spent an entire week looking at the feather trend in scrapbooking, with a washi tape feather tutorial and some ideas for using feathers on layouts in the mix.
  • Whisker Graphics (makers of Divine Twine) have an adorable free snowglobe printable that you can download.
  • I'm loving this washi tape embellishment tutorial at Punk Projects.
  • Kidspot posted a roundup of eighteen gorgeous handmade Christmas projects.
  • Heart Handmade UK makes the list again this week and rounds things out with a look at her lovely craft space.
TTFN!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan