Christmas in March

Monday, March 23, 2009

My family has decided that we should probably do Christmas in March every year- it's so much less stressful than trying to do it in December, sandwiched between Thanksgiving and New Year's with a thousand other things going on at the same time.

The reason we were celebrating so late this year is because my brother was in Baghdad over Christmas and got two weeks leave to come home in March. He has to go back until sometime in early July, and then he'll be back home for good.



My family always has some creative and wacky gift-wrapping going on. This tube has been used for a couple of Christmases now, and this year it held a painting from Iraq for my Dad.



Beth got some yummy John Sheppard goodness.








J does love his power tools!





Mom and Beth looking at some photos on my MacBook.



And Darren had fun torturing the cat with clothespins. I hope PETA doesn't read this blog!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan