Happiness is...

Friday, March 13, 2009

Discovering that I have one tub of Tutti Dolci Cinnamon Frosting body scrub left in my Bath and Body Works stash. I thought I was out of it completely until I went digging for something else. I love this stuff, and they don't carry it any more. I will enjoy this while it lasts. :)



That picture ended up being my Project 365 photo for today...here are a few others I've taken recently...

A pile of yogurt containers from a weekly grocery shopping trip. I think I'll title this one "Michael Westen's Refrigerator." That guy does love his yogurt!



A surprise shipment from Amazon- Mom and Dad gave me this cookbook out of the blue. I can't wait to try out some of the stuff in it!



Enjoying Season 3 of Lost on Blu-Ray.



And finally, the plants in the Aerogarden are blooming!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan