Why I haven't been scrapbooking lately...

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I know I haven't written any scrapbooking posts in ages (or at least a couple of months- thank you hyperbole). The reason is that I've been spending a lot of time at work with these fine, fun people.

We're practically living in the software lab right now, coding and testing and integrating our little hearts out. One more month and things should get back to normal...sort of. For now, I really only have time to snap a few photos on pretty days and post them, so I'll be focusing (oh, bad pun!) on the photography for a while.

This has been the extent of my scrapbooking lately. These are photos that I recently had printed and shipped in, all laid out in stacks by layout and ready to be packed into page kits. I crop, edit, and size all of my photos before having them printed and then arrange them on 4x6 (or whatever) size canvases before uploading them to the developer. I've come across a couple of 100+ free print coupons lately, so any scrapping time I do have is spent editing photos on the MacBook and getting them ready to print. Since I choose sketches before my photos are ever printed, I know what my layouts will look like in advance and I should be able to get a lot of actual scrapping done once I can get back to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan