A Birthday Sushi Layout

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

So, that Lucky Me line from Little Yellow Bicycle that I waxed all poetic about earlier this week? I used it on another layout that I'm kinda giddy about. So giddy, in fact, that it's been hanging in my living room for almost a month!

_DSC7439.jpg

It's become a tradition every year to go get sushi on (or around, if I'm on travel) my birthday. We always go to the same restaraunt (my favorite Japanese place in Huntsville), and I always order ebi-tem (shrimp tempura roll) as one of my selections. I adore it! And I almost always bring my camera along, so I had these photos from last year just begging to be scrapbooked.

_DSC2940.jpg

You can see a bit of the "wrapping" that Darren used on my gift in the corner of this photo. It's actually tactical webbing, which is totally appropriate since he gave me a very, very nice scope for the new rifle I'd just acquired a couple of months earlier. Yes, I'm very much Fiona. :)

_DSC2939.jpg

I'm completely in love with these little resin flowers by Webster's Pages. Must. Acquire. More!

_DSC2941.jpg

This page is based on one of May Flaum's layouts in her Creative Retreat course at Big Picture. She's got another class coming up soon- May With May- that I'm totally looking forward to. She's such a fun instructor!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan