friday favorites | february 8, 2013

Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy, happy Friday, everyone! It's always an especially good one for me when I have the week off of work (I have to work on Sunday, though, so it was more like just shifting things around than really getting a day off), though I have spent a lot of it editing a pair of videos for Two Peas in a Bucket. They'll go live next Saturday the 16th, and while I was waiting for the computer to crank out the first so I could finish up editing on the second, I also got a 4x4 Expedit for the living room put together to help house our expanding library. So, yes, it's really been a rather nice day all around. :)

I've also got this week's crafty picks all ready to go, and with Valentine's Day coming up in the mix there are quite a few hearts in the roundup today!

 

From the top left:

  • Learn how to make your own felt wall organizer at Design Sponge.
  • Download a pattern to fold your own set of adorable heart boxes from The Red Thread.
  • Something about these fun citrus coasters from Purl Bee seems familiar, so perhaps I've linked them up here before? I couldn't find them in the archives, and they're just so bright and cheery that even if I've shared them before, they're worth linking up again!
  • How About Orange shows you how to fill your wall with dimensional paper hearts.
  • There's a tutorial showing how these gorgeous watercolor crepe paper flowers were made at Craftberry Bush.
  • Decor8 shares a set of three color study exercises.
  • Paper Crave has posted a list of free Valentine's Day printables, and there's also a second part to the list here.
  • These homemade pot holders and oven mitts remind me so much of the ones that my great-grandmother used to make from her quilting scraps! Learn how to DIY your own at A Beautiful Mess.
  • Rebecca Cooper is generously offering a free set of Project Life printables that coordinate perfectly with the Olive Edition!
TTFN!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan