geek girl | february 3, 2013

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Geek girl is back again for another roundup! I've even managed to include a couple of Hobbit related items, though I was so scared by the animated version of the movie as a child that I haven't been able to bring myself to watch the new movie (I loved Lord of the Rings, though!). Darren says I'm being silly, and I say I'm being my usual crazy self (which, let's face it, equals silly). No matter- he can watch it on Blu-Ray sometime when I'm on travel for work. :)

Enough of my cinematic insecurities, though- we've got some geekiness to explore!

 

From the top left:

  • Tie Fighters posted a set of original trilogy movie posters as imagined to be imagined by Disney.
  • I love all things maps, so these maps of (what else) the original Star Wars trilogy movies definitely have my vote!
  • Poppytalk linked up a fun and crafty "Stitch the Stars" 2013 calendar.
  • Snow Space Invaders are way cooler than crop circles (oooh, see what I did there?). (via Nerd Approved)
  • Fashionably Geek has rounded up oodles of Doctor Who knitted items including everything from socks to dolls!
  • This crazy cool hobbit-hole nail art is just one of the many geek manicures featured in this post at When Geeks Wed.
  • This amazing handcrafted Super Mario Bros. belt depicts the entire final level of the game.
  • I love this Portal-themed companion cube engagement ring...but do you have to incinerate it after the wedding?
  • I spotted this adorable little Hobbit hole necklace at Fashionably Geek.
MTFBWY!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan