Quick Update!

Monday, February 8, 2016

Hi, everyone!

I wanted to pop in with a quick explanation for the last couple of weeks' silence and to also let you know what's coming up.

First, I still have lots of CHA photos to share and will get back to posting them tonight. The last two weeks of January were super busy ones for Star & Bee (plus my regular job, too), and then I took a few days just to be creative and make some things before throwing myself back into work and photo editing again.


I really wanted to finish off the Month of Challenges at The Lilypad, so I sat down and somehow managed to get all 31 layouts finished by the February 2nd deadline! They're all posted in my gallery there, but I'll be sharing a few of my favorites here, like the one above!



Second, I was a guest along with May Flaum and Tami Morrison on the most recent episode of the Paperclipping Roundtable podcast. We chatted about CHA and some of the trends we saw both on the product side and the business side of things. You can listen to Episode 270 here!


Third, Lawn Fawn's first release week featuring the new items from CHA Winter 2016 is starting this Thursday over on the Lawn Fawn blog! I'm finishing up some projects and will be sharing those here next week amidst the continuing CHA photo posts.

I'll be back later tonight with more CHA photos! Thanks so much for your patience!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan