friday favorites | july 13, 2012

Friday, July 13, 2012

I had already decided to stay up a tad bit later than usual tonight to catch the Studio Calico August kit sneak peeks (love it when they're on a Friday night and I'm not getting up at 0-dark-30 to go lift weights before work), and then I realized that I hadn't yet posted this week's Friday Favorites! I've written so many posts this week that I almost didn't notice, but since I'm up anyway, I'm going to get this one out there, too!

 

From the top left:

  • I love pretty much all of Elise Blaha Cripe's mini albums, and her recent Palm Springs mini book is full of lots of color and ideas for on-the-go vacation documenting.
  • Marcy Penner shares a quick tutorial for making a photo-flip for Project Life.
  • Heather Nichols shows how to use die-cut outlines as stamp masks.
  • Alissa Fast posted a look at her altered book of lists. I love it!
  • I've got lots of mini albums to share this week, including this fantastic DIY travel journal by Rebecca Cooper at Simple As That.
  • Sasha Farina also shared a pre-made travel album.
  • Elizabeth Kartchner posted a tutorial for making these lovely fringed streamers.
  • Shimelle Laine gives readers an inside look at how she packs for a crop- in a hot pink suitcase, no less!
  • Unfortunately there's no tutorial for these amazing paper flowers at 100 Layer Cake, but I thought they were lovely to look at nonetheless.
TTFN!! Off to see what Studio Calico has in store for me next month (as I sit here with the current kit's contents taking up most of my desk- there's barely room for my keyboard!).
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan