project life 2012 | week 22

Monday, July 16, 2012

Ahhhh, Week 22- finally into June with this project! And while it's good to make progress, I'm definitely not stressing about keeping up. I never let those words enter my scrapbooking vocabulary before I started this project, and I'm not about to start now just because each layout happens to have a date attached to it. Some weeks I get one spread done, some weeks I get none, and some weeks when I have crop night at church I'll get 3-4 finished in a sitting. It'll all get done eventually!

Project Life 2012 Week 22.jpg

Since the crazy pre-CHA layout spree is now over (and I've got some time to work on my own projects again), I finally had the chance to pull out my July kit from Studio Calico to play. I used it for this Project Life spread, and while I've got it out I'm working on at least one more week with it (plus a bunch of layouts that I'll be sharing next week- just as soon as I have a chance to photograph them).

DSC_9417.jpg

DSC_9416.jpg

I think that a year ago I would have freaked out at the thought of using the "good" embellishments (you know, the Tin Pins by October Afternoon or those cute little bird tweets that were exclusives in the kit) so quickly after buying them, but knowing that my next month's kit is coming soon and will be just as loaded with good stuff as the last one has broken me of the habit of saving the good stuff until later (and, let's face it, often later never comes). Use it now!! has become my new scrapbooking battle cry, and I'm loving every second of it!


Supplies (click on images for product links):



CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan