new my mind's eye and echo park at two peas (with lots of woodgrain)

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I'll admit it, I've been shoppping. And I always feel better about shopping if I can enable others in the process, so I thought I'd share a few of my recent acquisitions from the new arrivals at Two Peas in a Bucket. Some of the new CHA lines are starting to trickle in already, and I'm determined to stick to the shopping list that I posted last week (in fact, I've already bumped a couple of things off of it!). I'm pretty happy, though, that some of my favorite wishlist items were the first to arrive in stock!

I was very excited to see Everyday Eclectic finally hitting Two Peas. This line wasn't technically a CHA Summer release since we've known it was coming for a while, but it was no less exciting to see Allison Kreft Abad's new line (she designed for Hambly Screen Prints before they shut down) finally show up in print. I'm especially enamored of the woodgrain and camera prints, though I did splurge and order the whole collection pack on this one.

 

 

 

My Mind's Eye's summer CHA mega-release, The Sweetest Thing, is also available in stores- mere days after the end of the trade show, no less! This line is filled with gorgeous papers- the floral print below reminds me of Sassafras, and of course I love that woodgrain, too- stamps (those doilies are amazing), and of course the washi tape and brads that we all love. I've linked up just a few of my favorites below, and you can see the whole collection here.

 

 

 

 

 
Two Peas has also started carrying washi tapes from Freckled Fawn, though these patterns hit the store after I'd already placed my order- grrr! That's okay, though- they're sitting in my cart, patiently waiting for my next order. The geeky math print is very Big Bang Theory, no? And the woodgrain...well, you know I love that, right?

 

 

According to UPS tracking my box should be here on Saturday. I'm not sure if I'll have time to make layouts before I go out of town next week, but you can be the new goodies will accompany me to the hotel for some after-work scrapping. If all goes well, I'll have some new projects with these pretties to share the week after next!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan