Camp Scrap Update

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I seem to have taken a looooong break from my Camp Scrap layouts, but I did manage to carve out about 30 minutes Sunday night to make another. I'm totally head over heels with this one- it so totally reflects my personality.


See those little butterflies? I'm so proud of those! I found logos for all my favorite sci-fi shows on Google Images and printed them as 1" squares, then punched them with my Martha Stewart butterfly punch.


And while it was fun to work with a very recent photo, I'm still enjoying going back and picking up some older photos, like these of Father's Day 2007. I finished this layout more than a week ago and am just now getting around to posting it!




And these photos are from Halloween in 2005. If it's starting to look like all we ever do for Halloween is carve pumpkins...well, yeah, that's about it. :)


And for the biggest Camp Scrap surprise of all, I won a drawing for a pack of Jillibean Soup goodies!! They were so amazingly generous with this giveaway. The package arrived on my front steps more than a week ago, and it included two complete lines of their paper (I'm swooning over the paper lantern print), a set of stamps, ribbons, buttons, and all kinds of other goodies. Just look at all they sent to me!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here's hoping that I'll get a lot more Camp pages done this week- class officially ends tomorrow at noon. Yikes!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan