Pink Ninja Addicts July Blog Hop

Monday, July 26, 2010

The Pink Ninjas are at it again with another awesome kit this month, plus a blog hop with a chance for you to win some cool prizes.

July's main kit, "Please Play This Song On The Radio," makes me want to get out my old double-deck cassette player (remember those?) and make a new mix tape of songs recorded from the local Top 40 station. Oh, those were fun days. :)


One lucky winner in the blog hop will win a complete kit, and three other winners will get some awesome handmade goodies, crafted by the ninjas themselves.




While you're checking out the goodies, be sure to note the awesome sale the ninjas are running right now on some of their past kits. I was super excited to pick up Don't Get It Twisted for $20! Such a fun, funky, bright kit- I'm already plotting the projects I want to make with it.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan