CHA Favorites: Part 2

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Welcome back to part 2 of my favorites from the CHA sneak peeks we've seen so far. I honestly wasn't expecting much out of this show, but a lot of manufacturers have really stepped up and come out with some amazing new stuff.

Take Pink Paislee for instance. I'm in love with their new lines. Every. Single. One. I've already gushed about their Halloween line, but they also have three others (I don't have photos of it here, but I love Paresian Anthology that they're doing in conjunction with House of 3).

Old School is probably the only school themed paper I've ever liked. Most school papers are childish and cutesy-themey (not even Basic Grey got school papers right in my opinion), but Old School is just classic and classy. Love all the grids and ledgers. Oh, and all of their new lines include index-card sized journaling spots. Too cool!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sweetness is Pink Paislee's "Valentine" theme line, I think. Normally the pink would turn me off, but it's mixed so well with bright yellows and grounding krafts that it just works for me. I love the peonies and the whole vintage vibe this line has going on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Speaking of vintage vibes, Crate Paper has absolutely nailed one with their Restoration line. I am so in love with the bright colors and funky vintage motifs in these papers- I may have to break my own rule and buy two of each.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Basic Grey has only teased us with these little sneaks so far, but I'm totally digging the colors that I'm seeing, and I bet the travel line will be amazing!! I'm sure I'll be back with a whole post on nothing but Basic Grey's offerings. :)

 

 

 

There are some embellishments and odds and ends that have caught my eye, as well, like these adorable vintage-print chipboard buttons from Jenni Bowlin Studio.

 

 

 

And how sweet are these paper medallions from American Crafts?

 

Oooh, and Prima is coming out with some of the most gorgeous journaling spots. Must have!

 

 

And Prima also has a fantastic looking line of masks on the way out. The air balloon is my favorite of this set.

 

I'm always at a loss as to what to use for mini album covers, and I think that these antique book style covers will find their way onto some of my future minis.

 

 

And speaking of minis, Maya Road has this adorable pennant banner album planned for their upcoming release.

 

::sigh:: So many pretties, so little budget!! Let the preorders begin!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan