CHA Favorites - Halloween and Christmas

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sorry for not posting Friday Favorites yesterday, but I've been too busy looking at all the new CHA yummies that are coming out and culling my favorites to post here. There are so many that I like that I'm going to have to split this into two posts! I'll do Christmas and Halloween here, and then everything else in another post.

I'm loving the looks of the Toil and Trouble line from The Girls' Paperie, especially those crepe paper medallions!



The Pink Paislee Hocus Pocus collection is simply too gorgeous for words! I love the colors, the blending, and the text. Must have!









There are several pretty Christmas lines this year. The trend seems to be to use non-traditional colors with pinky-reds and purples being the main hues for the season.

Basic Grey has only put out a tiny preview of their Christmas collection, but they never disappoint and I can't wait to see the rest.


Crate Paper is totally blowing me away this CHA with their loveliness, not the least of which is their Snow Day collection. See what I mean about the purples?










Cosmo Cricket is continuing the purple trend with Mitten Weather.










And Webster's Pages has lush, gorgeous prints as always in their Sweet Season collection.


Aren't these tinsel trims to die for?!?!?




And their floral picks are too adorable.


If you like traditional color schemes, there's plenty of that, as well, especially in Webster's Pages Waiting for Santa line.




I'm going to have to have this journaling notebook from the Making Memories Christmas line.


And to round out this post, here is a glimpse of the Tinsel and Twig line from The Girls' Paperie. Love, love, love the sheet music paper, and again with the tinsel!



I'll be back later with more of my favorite picks!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan