Friday Favorites

Friday, July 2, 2010

Here's a bunch of inspiration for your Independence Day holiday weekend!

 

From left to right:
  • Love these Polaroid frames from Photojojo. I love the look of Polaroids, but I don't want an instant camera or the expense of film. This is a great alternative.
  • Find a tutorial on how to make these ribbon roses at The Cheeky Magpie.
  • I know Father's Day is over, but these adorable shirt and tie gift boxes featured on Twig and Thistle were too cute not to feature.
  • I'm not doing a photo a day this year (which I now totally regret), so I might choose an alternate project or projects to get me through the end of the year. I love this one from Write. Click. Scrapbook.- restore and put a note with one photo a day from your childhood for a month.
  • The Daily Digi gives a rundown of what's good and what's bad with free digital scrapbooking downloads (and they also provide links to several good ones).
  • Pugly Pixel is back with another great set of free clip art, this time a series of scalloped and starburst circles. So pretty!
  • Monika Wright shares a wonderful Summer In the Life mini album on Ali Edwards' blog.
  • The 4th of July is on Sunday, so it's not to late to make use of some of the wonderful patriotic vintage postcard images at Country Living.
  • One summer album is great, but two are better. Check out Jennifer Johner's take on a summer mini.
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan