Basic Grey Sugar Rush Card Kit

Monday, February 7, 2011

Yippee!! I took another trip to the Big Lots closest to where I work, and they'd received a shipment of a few more Basic Grey goodies!! Aside from a sweet pack of Woolies from the Eerie line, I also picked up a different card kit for $5!! That's a lot of exclamation marks!!!


This time the kit I came home with is based on Basic Grey's Sugar Rush line. I never purchased these papers when they were first released because the colors and illustrations simply aren't my style, but they really do make for some cute Valentine's/love themed cards.

This kit works in exactly the same way the Nook and Pantry kit that I reviewed last week does- everything is included, numbered, pre-scored and pre-punched, and it also comes with step-by-step instructions. Sweet!

Here are my finished products:

_DSC1330.jpg

_DSC1329.jpg

_DSC1328.jpg

_DSC1327.jpg

_DSC1326.jpg

_DSC1325.jpg

These cards took less time to put together than the Nook and Pantry kit- about an hour and a half. I don't know if it's because they're simpler cards or I'm just getting the hang of how these kits go together (maybe a little of both).

Oh, and this time? The chipboard all stuck without me having to get out the Glue Dots, and the directions were correct. Yay!!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan