Tuesday Morning & TJ Maxx

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

So, here's the deal. I did a ton of scrapping this weekend in my hotel room in Boston. I mean a TON. I've got lots and lots of pages to share, but I'm very picky about the way they're photographed and want to wait until I get home this weekend and can use my copy stand to take really good pictures.

Instead of blogging pages this week, I'm going to do more product-focused posts instead. I started yesterday with my February Counterfeit Kit, and today I want to share some new clearance finds at TJ Maxx and Tuesday Morning.

I actually stopped at TJ Maxx thanks solely to a post on 2Peas alerting me that there were massive packs of American Crafts Dear Lizzy paper for $6. While I was there, I also spotted a couple of stamp sets for $2 each and a set of chipboard letters for $1. Total score!

_DSC2826.jpg

Tuesday Morning started their big monthly sale while I was in Aruba, but you can bet that I was at that store within hours of my flight landing back home. I was not disappointed! 25 sheet packs of American Crafts papers for $1.99 each, a couple of little Making Memories paper packs for $1.99, and an awesome assortment of Fiskars punches!

_DSC2829.jpg

25 sheet packs of Making Memories die-cut papers and transparencies for $2.99 each- that black damask print and one of the transparencies have already found a home in my Counterfeit Kit for this month. :)

_DSC2830.jpg

Then there were lots of embellishments- 4 different items bundled together for $3.99. A total steal since most of these items retailed for $3.99 each or more when they were first released.

_DSC2831.jpg

Some of these items have already found homes in new projects, too. :)

_DSC2832.jpg

I've got plenty of new goodies to play with now, and some to share with Mom, too- one of the big benefits of buying things on clearance!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan