Friday Favorites: Better Late Than Never

Monday, February 14, 2011

"I've had a perfectly lovely evening, but this wasn't it." - Groucho Marx

That pretty much sums up my last several days. You already know the story of the horrendously long day I had at work on Friday, but then the same thing happened on Saturday. Then I had a late flight to Boston on Sunday night (after rushing around all day trying to get packed and ready to go), and today was another 12 hour day in the lab. Ugh! Thankfully the long hours should be over after this week, and I should have some time over the weekend to play with the crafty supplies that I brought along with me.

In the meantime, here are some pretties from around blogland that have caught my eye recently...better late than never, right?

 

From left to right:
  • Creating Keepsakes has a post filled with great organizing ideas for your scrapbooking supplies.
  • Check out this how-to for making your own rubber stamps out of erasers (too cool!) at The Sweetest Occasion
  • Christine Middlecamp shares this beautiful layout along with the ad that inspired it. I love the bright colors in both!
  • Tara Anderson has created another great mini album with one of Crate Paper's newest lines. Gorgeous layering and details, as usual!
  • Stephanie Howell gives a tour of her scrap space, filled with vintage goodies!
  • Kara at My Studio Pink has discovered a great pattern set from McCalls and used it to create these beautiful fabric flowers.
  • These tags from Pugly Pixel are made with pieces of packaging from Trader Joe's. What a cute idea!
  • Shimelle Laine shares five ideas for using die cut papers in your scrapbooking.
  • I love this memorabilia storage idea from Your Memory Connection. So simple and useful!
Have a scrappy weekend!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan