Am I this desperate for new Star Wars?

Saturday, February 7, 2009

I know, long time, no post. I have not had much scrappy time lately, and the time I have had has been spent editing photos in a mad rush to get prints ordered before a 100 free 4x6 print coupon expired. I should be back to making more new pages soon.

In the meantime, I have squeaked in some time reading a Stargate: SG-1 book because I'm still counting the seconds to March 24 when the new Star Wars Novel (Outcast) is released.


I'm not exactly thrilled with the cover, but hopefully the story will be a good one.

In the meantime, I'm actually considering reading a comic book since a new series has been announced, based in the New Jedi Order time period. I'm not a big comic book reader (as in, I've never read one, though I do have a Rogue Squadron omnibus laying around the library somewhere), but at the moment I'm so desperate for anything besides prequel-era Clone Wars books to read that I might actually try it. The teaser art looks interesting, at least.


1 comment:

  1. oooooooo, i'm currently reading Destiny's way, by Walter Jon Williams in the NJO, getting close to the end of the series! But, this one sounds good too!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan