Mom's Scrapbook Space

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I am so far behind on pictures that I want to post here, so I'm going to do a lot of catch-up over the next few days. I'll be back-dating posts just to keep them in order, so if you suddenly see a bunch of February posts in March, don't be alarmed. :)

I visited with Mom and Dad over the weekend and helped Mom organize her scrapbook stash. She had pretty much everything she needed already as far as containers went and will only need to pick up one or two more packs of the Cropper Hopper vertical paper storage packs.





Mom has such great lighting in her studio- I'm so jealous. :)

I also took a bunch of photos with Dad of a pair of huge birds that decided to grace the field on Sunday, but I haven't had time to look through them all yet. I'll post them up when I do.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan