Cherry Blossom Sneak Peek

Thursday, March 26, 2009

There are a few good points to working lots and lots and lots of hours for work:
  • I get paid for the extra hours, so I've picked up a few new camera lenses
  • Sometimes management takes pity on us and buys us really nice lunches
  • I work in gorgeous Research Park and can walk two minutes down the hill from my office's parking lot and find a bunch of blooming cherry trees when I need a break
That last bit is exactly what I did on Tuesday afternoon, and I toted the D300 and my 105mm micro lens with me. The first shot is going in as my Project 365 photo for that day.




Next weekend I get to go to DC for two days for the big Cherry Blossom Festival! I can't wait!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan