We made it!

Friday, April 24, 2009

The big demo for work is finally over. Everything went just about as smoothly as it could, and after two months of lots of overtime, I'm glad to see my schedule getting back to normal.

Of course we had to celebrate, so the team went out to dinner after we cleaned up the auditorium. I'd been craving cheese fries for weeks, and when nobody else could think of a place to go I piped up that we were definitely going to Outback. :)







There's a story behind nobody being able to choose a restaurant- our team never can. It's not that we can't agree on where to go (or what to order in), it's just that we can't think of anything in the first place. After a while we settled into this pattern...we'd debate it for about half an hour, and I'd finally just say "we're doing (x)" and Matt would then put me in charge of ordering/reservations. It's just one of the little things about working with a group like this- things fall into a groove and it just works. :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan