Mom's Spring Flowers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Mom (with lots of help from Dad) has worked for years and years on the gardens all around their house. The place is just spectacular to walk around- I think they could probably charge admission and take photography tours through the place!!

When I was in town for my cousin's birthday, Dad and I got out with the cameras (which we do practically every time I'm there) and took some pictures of the new blooming beauties that had come in since the last time I visited.




I seriously just went nuts with some macro photography- most of these were taken with my 105mm f/2.8.










Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your photos are simply, incredibly breathtaking! I don't even know what to say...to think that you captured them here...

    thank you, sincerely.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan