Cherry Blossoms - Nerdy Victorious Scrappers Challenge

Monday, February 28, 2011

I had such a blast playing along with the Nerdy Victorious Scrappers last month (and with a name like that, you just know I'm going to love them) that I decided to join in again for February's collage challenge.


Somehow these girls have me scrapping with pink two months in a row!! After seeing this month's collage I just knew I had to break out the cherry blossom photos from last spring and get them on a page.

Cherry Blossoms April 2010.jpg

I switched my neutral to brown instead of the grey in the collage in order to better match the photos, and I can't even begin to tell you what fun I had with my Mister Huey opaque white mist on this one! I love it so much that now I'm afraid of running out!

_DSC7454.jpg

::sigh:: I adore cherry blossoms. It's almost time for them to start blooming here again- just a few more weeks to go! Our display in Huntsville pales in comparison to what you see in DC, but we do have the advantage of being waaaaay less crowded.

_DSC7453.jpg

Thanks for the fun challenge, girls- you pulled me a bit out of my scrapping comfort zone, and I'm totally thrilled with the results!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan