Memorial Day Trip to Pearlington, MS

Sunday, June 1, 2008


Pearlington Memorial Day 2008

I'm finally getting photos up from the trip last weekend to Pearlington, MS. People are still rebuilding nearly 3 years after Katrina parked itself over the Gulf Coast, and Willowbrook made it's 29th trip last weekend, along with a big group from Renown Ministries in Huntsville. I think it was something like my 8th trip- I've lost count.

I'm still in the process of organizing and captioning the photos, which I hope to have done in a couple of days.

If you want to read more about the people of Pearlington, visit http://www.pearlingtonms.com/ and read some of the stories of those who've been able to move back into their homes, those who were actually in town to experience the storm, and those who are still in the process of rebuilding.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing the photos and for posting the link to the Pearlington site. I had no idea that the site existed and I am most interested to read and learn there.

    Good work. God bless all of you.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan