Layout Roundup...from Colorado

Sunday, June 22, 2008

I had to travel for work...again!! This trip was unexpected and threw my schedule off big time. So, I'm a little late posting these layouts from scrapping at Archivers the *last* time I was out here. I have to work nights this trip, so unfortunately I won't be able to go to the crop this Friday. I'm planning on going to use the crop room some mornings/afternoons before work this week, so hopefully I'll get some work done then.

Please excuse the close-ups. I've been playing with a 50mm f/1.8 prime this week. I think I need a new lens (or three) since I started exploring primes.

Christmas 2007:




This is me opening DDR, which was placed in a HUGE box with ammo cans to throw me off. I look totally stoned in this picture.



The cats just love getting into all the photos...




More photos of baby Griffin and his favorite toy as a kitten.



Pearlington November 2006. Like zoo photos, I think I'll be scrapping these for the rest of my life.







And speaking of the Denver zoo...


2 comments:

  1. More yummies! How very kind of you to make that last one to match my new living room palette!! It will look so pretty framed, you are just too sweet!! :-)

    Really gorgeous stuff, scrappy jedi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awsome layouts! I don't see how you keep coming up with them.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan