Some Berry Sweet Colors

Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm back in Colorado again, this time for ten days. And I have to work this weekend. :-( But, the good news is that I get to go crop at Archivers again...twice!!! I'll be going both this Friday and next Friday.

I went in last night to sign up for their crops and browsed the store. They always have something new in. Last night's find was in the clearance section, which always makes me really happy. These colors are sooooo not me- I'm not a pink person at all. But I really like it mixed with the other colors in this set, and the patterns made me smile (and after 13.5 hours of travel and work, I *needed* to smile). I can totally see decorating a scrap room around these. I'd paint three of the walls a neutral color- probably a soft (not glaring) white. And then one wall I'd paint one of the bold colors from this set- probably the azure/aqua color that I seem to be obsessed with now (see my water bauble post...it's turned up there and in my sneakers and in my new gym shorts and in two new shirts). On that wall I'd put a bunch of these papers, framed in simple black frames, in a grouping. Yummy, yummy.

I almost hesitate to post these photos- they don't do the color and detail justice.

First up is the 8.5 x 8.5 paper pad. The sheets are all double sided.


Then some chipboard letters, rub-ons, and cardstock stickers. These are glittered and very cute.






And these border stickers. They're dimensional, and detail absolutely doesn't come across in this picture (I downloaded these from the K&Company web site). The two left borders are felt. The center border is ribbon, and the one to the far right is made of sequins. I thought the sock monkeys were too cute!



Here are some detail pics of some of the papers. Again, the colors look so much better in person, and there are more patterns in the pad than are shown here.










No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan