Weekly Recap // August 13.2017

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Hola, everyone! Just popping in really quickly this week with one new layout to share.

I've not had much time for scrapbooking again this week, but I did want to play with the back to school themed products in the August edition of the Create Crate Monthly subscription over at The Lilypad.


These photos were taken a couple of years ago when Darren was in his second year of medical school, and it's crazy to think that now he's in his last year! He's working on his residency application and getting a couple of away rotations in, and in just over 6 months we'll find out where we'll be moving to for that chapter of this adventure. There's so much to do between now and then that it quite often boggles my mind! Let's just say that my planner and I have become good friends. :)

I should have more to share next week, especially with Lawn Fawn's new release and inspiration week starting next Thursday!

Thanks so much for stopping by- I'll see you all again next week!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan