Weekly Recap // August 6, 2017

Sunday, August 6, 2017

I debated with myself about posting an update this week since I have done zero scrapping and have no new projects to show! Star & Bee has been keeping me super busy with orders, so it's been lots of work while listening to audio books for me lately. With so much work going on longer books are a must, so I'm currently listening to Charles Dickens' Little Dorrit- the dry humor (and Victorian-era snark) in his writing is just wonderful! (And it's almost 32 hours long!)

I don't like posting without an image of some kind, though, so I pulled a couple of layouts out of my gallery at The Lilypad from last month's Build Your Own Collection (BYOC) to share. I was a bit bummed to not have time to work with the August BYOC when it was released on Friday, but I'll go back and make a few pages with it when time allows.

You can click on either page to see it in the Lilypad Gallery along with a list of the products used.


I'm totally in need of some beach time with Darren right now! The house in Mobile is about an hour from Dauphin Island, and we drive out for the day whenever we have time.


I should have time for a digital page or two next week, and then the week after that is the start of Lawn Fawn's Inspiration and Release Week. Lots to look forward to!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a great week!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan