Lawn Fawn December 2018 Inspiration Week // Tiny Gift Box Raccoon and Fox Add-On

Monday, December 10, 2018

So, how was that for a long blog post title? Ha!

Some of Lawn Fawn's products can have some long names, though, especially when they are of the add-on variety. I am totally on board with any length of name for these little cuties, though, because the Raccoon and Fox add-ons to the Tiny Gift Box die are simply adorable!


I said a couple of posts ago that I couldn't stay away from the glitter with this release, and I had such fun using Lawn Fawn's Sparkle Cardstock (these colors are from the Autumn pack) for the faces and tails on my boxes. 

The add-ons and boxes are super easy to put together, but do take a bit of time to actually do all of the die cutting. And I cannot recommend the Lawn Fawn Glue Tube enough when putting these together- it made sticking all of those little pieces down so easy!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll be back tomorrow with another projects from the Lawn Fawn Valentine's release!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan