Lawn Fawn December 2018 Inspiration Week // I Love You(calyptus)

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Koalas were my favorite animal when I was a kid, and are still one of my favorites today. Back then I practically memorized the book A Koala Grows Up and would get a bit miffed when people referred to them as bears (because they are, in fact, marsupials).

So, when Lawn Fawn came out with the new I Love You(calyptus) mini stamp set as part of their Valentine's release, I was pretty excited!


This card is pretty simple - I used the Zig Zag Rectangle dies (yes, again!) to cut a background from some green Gotta Have Gingham paper. I stamped the images onto Bristol paper with Lawn Fawn's Jet Black ink and colored with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens and a water brush. Then I layered the cut images over a die cut Sending Hugs die (also part of the new release), added some white Nuvo drops, and that was that!

Thanks so much for stopping by- I hope you have a great day!

P.S. While kid me read A Koala Grows Up to get my marsupial facts, grown up me very much enjoys the following (only slightly NSFW) educational video:



 P.P.S. "Koala in the rain" has become a substitute for a phrase containing a certain four letter word in our house. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan