Beautiful Sparkly Packaging from Bath and Body Works

Friday, October 29, 2010

I love, love, love Bath and Body Works. I have embarrassing amounts of their product taking up an entire shelf in my bedroom, and I'd stopped going to their store for a long time while I tried to use up some of my scented stash. Alas, last weekend I found myself once again walking through their doors while I was running a quick errand at Bridge Street (really, my feet were on autopilot and just went there of their own volition). I managed to escape with only a few bottles of some of their fall scented hand soap and a sample of their newest fragrance, Secret Wonderland, but their new packaging is so beautiful that it's still haunting me.

They've dressed up several of their fragrances for Christmas, and the snowflake motif and gently sparking colors are just gorgeous.



They remind me a bit of the Flickr collage I put together last year when Shimelle challenged us to document our idea of the perfect Christmas as part of her Journal Your Christmas class.


1. Pompom Parcels, 2. its christmas time in the city, 3. christmas globes, 4. I'll be fine and dandy., 5. Merry Christmas, 6. Christmas light, 7. I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas, 8. Zimtsterne (2/4), 9. Christmas cookies, 10. Christmas Snowflake Cookies, 11. Christmas? Did somebody say Christmas?, 12. Denver City and County Building 2008, 13. Snowflake Curtain, 14. KEVIN+BECKY-530, 15. wrapping lights, 16. - Helpful Gingerbread Guys -, 17. Lights, 18. it's beginning..., 19. Can You Guys Tell I'm Ready For the Holidays???, 20. Christmas wrapping, 21. Christmas bento, 22. simplified, 23. IRONY MAN - THE IRON MANGER, 24. Vintage Stamps + Brown Paper =, 25. Untitled, 26. tis the season, 27. Christmas 2007, 28. Christmas Baubles Stored in Vintage Hat Box, 29. “Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look at what they can do when they stick together.”, 30. “Nature is full of genius, full of the divinity; so that not a snowflake escapes its fashioning hand.”, 31. Vintage Christmas Activity Books, 32. Pink Heaven, 33. Old Balls - our vintage Christmas Baubles, 34. pink to drink, 35. I see stars, 36. O tannen bonbon

Of course, my obsession with sparkly lights probably has a little to do with my new love, too. :)

Bath and Body Works' packaging gorgeousness doesn't stop with Christmas items, though- they've refreshed many of their older fragrances, too. Take just a peek of some of these beauties:



And we can't forget the one that got me hooked all over again in the first place:


Yeah, I'm going to have to go back and get more of that. :)
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan