Happy Mail!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I love getting good stuff in the mail! Yesterday was an especially fun mail day, because I received this sweet little envelope from my favorite Big Picture instructor, May Flaum. She randomly sent out happy mail to several of us in her last class and included some rocking hand-made tags.

_DSC7243.jpg

The snowman is too adorable! He lives on my bulletin board now, which is just a little more full than it was last time I shared a photo of it.

_DSC7251.jpg

My UPS guy (I have the nicest UPS guy you could ever wish for) left an Amazon box on the front porch for me, and guess what was in it?!?! My copy of Becky Fleck's new Page Maps 2 book! I've already flipped through it a little, and it looks fab.

_DSC7248.jpg

I've also had some happy email come my way lately!

Totally Rad Actions emailed to inform me that they're offering free samples of their new Lightroom presets (which I've been dying to try). I downloaded them last night and actually used Brightside (love that one!) on the photos above. I'm still having a bit of a white balance problem, but hopefully this will help fix it. You can go here and sign up to try the presets for yourself.

And, finally, it's Wednesday, which means the One Buck Wednesday email from Jessica Sprague arrived in my inbox this morning. There are some awesome goodies available for $1 each, today only!

There are two awesome December '09 paper packs by Crystal Wilkerson...



...some Echo Park goodies, including a pack of their Halloween digital papers...


...and the hybrid version of their Walk in the Park line...


...and these Journaling Hour by Hour blocks by Elle's Studio. These are perfect for a Week in the Life project!


I hope your Wednesday is off to as good a start as mine is!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan