Current iPhone App Faves

Thursday, October 7, 2010

I've been rather attached to my iPhone lately (who am I kidding, I've been attached to it since I bought it a year ago), and thought I'd share some of the apps I'm finding most useful lately. Just like me, they're all over the map. :)

First up is Hipstamatic. If you've not seen Hipsta photos running rampant about Blogland, then you must have been living under the proverbial rock for the last several months. They are everywhere. And, why not? The iPhone already take bad photos- why not be all artsy and take bad photos on purpose?

The app is $1.99 for the basic kit, and then you can buy extra lens/film combinations for $0.99 each.


Cartolina released this gorgeous app a couple of weeks ago to pretty up your MMS messages and emails. Just choose an image, type in a short note, and send your lovely message along. At $2.99, it's less than the cost of a single greeting card!


I've gotten half my Taekwondo class hooked on iTaekwondo. I'm currently studying for my second degree black belt test (less than a month to go- eeeek!), and this app has all the forms that I need to brush up on, complete with videos and step-by-step diagrams. At $2.99, it's a bargain. And it's really funny to see all of us in class doing forms while holding our phones...


I'm finally getting the hang of the Twitter thing (I'd tried it once before and just never got into it), and I love Echofon's interface. I tried the official Twitter app, but it didn't have an option to include a photo with the tweet. Echofon does, and it's oh, so easy (and free!!).




Round 2 It rounds out my list (ooooh, bad pun on so many levels!) today. It's my favorite list-making app because it's simple and it allows me to make sub-lists, or lists of lists- perfect for breaking down big tasks into small chunks. I also love that the search screen puts my overdue and currently scheduled items right at the top. This $2.99 gem saves my sanity on a daily basis.




Now that you know what's gracing my iPhone screen as of late, do you have any recommendations of your own to add to the mix?
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan