I'm In Serious Denial

Monday, October 4, 2010

Summer can't really be over. It just can't be. It's already getting cold here in the mornings (and some afternoons), and I don't like it one bit. I'd love it if every day were 90 degrees- I totally don't get why people love fall so much. Give me summer every day and I'm a happy girl!

I'll probably be spending a good portion of this fall and winter hibernating in my scrap room (trying to ignore the cold weather), and luckily there's a great new crop of online scrapbooking classes available to keep me occupied.

Kelly Purkey has made her Sketchbook 1, Sketchbook 2, and Beginnings classes available as PDF downloads. Hurry, though, if you want to get in on them because she'll only have them for sale through the 11th of October.




This class by Amy Tangerine looks super cute. I haven't completely decided if I'm going to do it or not, but the only reason I wouldn't is that I have so much else on my plate already. Chances are I will, though. :)


Valerie Salmon is offering the next installment of her Got Sketch series in early November. I've taken all of them so far and will definitely be signing up for this one, as well.


I also mentioned last week that I was going to sign up for Elsie's Photo Journal e-course, and I'm happy to report that the projects are all super cute!


I've also got a couple of new idea books that I've picked up recently (at Hobby Lobby with a 40% off coupon- holla!).

Jennifer McGuir's new book is out- 101 Creative Ways to Use Your Scrapbook Supplies. I've only flipped through this one briefly so far, but it looks to be just as good as her last book (which I loved).


The new Paper Crafts Holiday Cards issue is also definitely worth picking up.


Oh, yeah, and did I mention that I also have Camp Scrap and Use Your Stash projects left to finish? I must be a glutton for punishment...or just a glutton. :)

So, what about you guys? Are you taking any cool crafty classes right now, online or otherwise?
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan