bella blvd layout | geeky happiness

Thursday, May 10, 2012

DSC_4549.jpg

I went positively geeky for my Free For All layout assignment over at Bella Blvd. this month! I also did something that I rarely do- I scrapped photos that I've already used on another layout. Now, I have no problem scrapping photos that I've previously used in my Project Life album, but I hardly ever use the same picture on two different traditional layouts.

For these photos, though, I made an exception...

DSC_8949.jpg


Yes, those are in indeed the same photos that I scrapped right after I got home from Star Wars Celebration V. You see, when my Bella assignments hit my email inbox, I had just finished making flight/hotel/rental car arrangements for Celebration VI this August! So I was definitely a) wishing that it was already here and b) wanting to relive a bit of that fun through the photos that I took last time around.


DSC_4550.jpg

I used Bella's Sunshine + Happiness line (along with one lone sheet from the Winter Wonder collection)- I just loved that printed chipboard "happiness" for this page!

DSC_4551.jpg

The blue background was cut using my Silhouette Cameo and a Sunburst cut file by Hero Arts (yes, Hero Arts does indeed have their cutting files in the Silhouette store!). I've linked it and all the other supplies up at the end of the post- I predict I'll be using that particular background on a few more projects!

So, are any of my geeky peeps planning on being at Celebration VI? I'm soooo excited!


Supplies (click on images for product links):




CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan