friday favorites | may 4, 2012

Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you're all ready for a great holiday weekend. Today is Star Wars Day, and tomorrow is National Scrapbooking Day, so pretty much all my favorite stuff is going on right now! I'll be doing some scrapping tomorrow (this and this are really making my brain pop with ideas right now- love the colors and patterns!), though I'll also be spending part of the afternoon at a tractor pull of all things! But more on that later, because right now I have some great crafty picks to share with you.

 
From the top left:
  • The Create blog gives us an in-depth look at the fabulous scrapping space of Jen Chesnick.
  • Elsie Larson of A Beautiful Mess shares some great tips for lifestyle photography- perfect for when you need a little photo inspiration for Project Life!
  • Ruche recently posted a tutorial showing how to make this sweet Mason jar pin cushion- what a great idea for Mother's Day!
  • I always love Michelle Wooderson's Project Life posts, especially when she talks about organization. Here she shares a great idea for keeping groups of journaling cards together using clothespins.
  • Polkadot Prints shows how to make these fun inked flowers out of coffee filters.
  • These fun vacation boxes from the Fancy Pants blog might just be the perfect thing to give your kids (or yourself!) before your next big trip.
  • I've seen these pretty little paper flowers everywhere, and I finally found a tutorial for making them at My Little Shoebox!
  • Finding Nana has shared several free Project Life printables, but these chevron cards have to be my favorite!
  • Looking for a new background for your blog? You might want to check out Subtle Patterns, where you'll find over 200 repeating patterns, all in grayscale and just waiting to be recolored to match your theme!
Have a scrappy weekend, and May the Fourth Be With You!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan