project life 2012 | week 14

Monday, May 28, 2012

Hi, guys! I'm popping in tonight to share a Project Life layout that was posted on the Lily Bee blog last week. I'm going to admit up front that I'm a little short on words tonight- I think I talked myself out a little bit during last week's Use Your Scraps feature, and now I'm letting them load back up again in preparation for a super fun (but quite long) tutorial that I'll be posting later this week- I'm really excited about this one! I'll give you a hint- it's not a layout!

project life 2012 week 14.jpg

Okay, on to Week 14. I pulled out Lily Bee's Victoria Park collection for this one. I'm apparently obsessed with this one, because I've inadvertently used it for three out of the four layouts that I've made for Lily Bee since joining the team- ooops!! I actually had to make sure that I used other lines for my June assignments, just to be fair!

Here's a closer look at the left page, with my silly cats, some yardwork, and the arrival of Season 2 of Downton Abbey to our home (thank you, Netflix!).

DSC_8971.jpg

DSC_4973.jpg

DSC_4974.jpg

DSC_4976.jpg

DSC_4977.jpg

DSC_4978.jpg

And the right side of the spread, with the biggest rainbow I've ever seen (I've got a whole layout about it here), some crafty adventures, lunches out at Panda Express and Cracker Barrel, and the acquisition of some IKEA shelving for the house without having to drive all the way to Atlanta (thank you, Craigslist).

DSC_8972.jpg

DSC_4967.jpg

DSC_4968.jpg

DSC_4970.jpg

DSC_4969.jpg

DSC_4972.jpg

I love how Elise Blaha starts all of her Project Life posts- "Week xx and I love this project." I may have to start ending mine in a similar manner, because it's so true- Week 14, and I love this project.


Supplies (click on images for product links):



CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan