Scrapping at Mom and Dad's

Saturday, August 30, 2008

It's been one trip after another these last couple of weeks! I spent part of last week at Mom and Dad's and got some scrapping in. Then, I was supposed to go back to Pearlington, MS for more hurricane reconstruction, but God and Hurricane Gustav had other plans. The residents of Pearlington have evacuated to Huntsville. And I'm in Colorado Springs...when the Pearlington trip was changed, I moved up my work travel plans for next week. Whew!!!

Now that I've finished rambling about all my comings and goings, here are the pages I made last week.

I thought I'd scrapped all of the photos that Dad and I took on a photography walk last fall, but I found these under some paper on my scrapping table. I just love the fall colors.


Speaking of travel to Colorado Springs, here are a couple of pages of the things I do when I'm here (besides work...a lot). First up are some photos from a crop at Archiver's (I went there today and picked up some really cool Making Memories Halloween paper and Ali Edwards' book Life Artist).


This page is of my absolute favorite hotel in the Springs (I've been here enough, I can call it that now :) ).


I also finished up these pictures of Stormy when he was a little kitten.


And these last pages are of Mom and Dad's yard and gardens from this May. I love these pictures of Dad on the mower, and Mom's flowers are just beautiful.





No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan