Sketch This 62- Little Kitty in a Big World

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Here's my take on the Sketch This sketch this week. I hope Debbi doesn't mind, because I pretty much just copied her layout- black stitching and all. I just loved her page!

These photos are of one of my cats- Stormy. He was only a couple of months old when I took these. He's 6 and half now!


While I had everything out, I did this page, as well, using the same paper line.


And now I need to go clean off my desk. Somewhere in the middle of the process it looked like this...


It looks even worse now.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for my 'pretties' to come home to tonight. :-)

    The first one is wonderful, but
    the second is one I would just love to frame!! It is too cute. I just love looking at it. :-)

    If your scraproom stays your scraproom for much longer, lets paint it a pretty color that matches your personality. :-) I'll help. And thanks for showing your desk. It's good knowing I'm in such wonderful company as I create my own creative confusion. :-)

    Thanks for sharing your pretties with me. I really do enjoy coming here and seeing what you've been up to. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute layout and an adorable kitty!!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan