Shamelessly Indulging in Melodramatic Space Trash Since 1992

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I admit it. I totally stole the title for this post from Club Jade. Except I changed the 1995 to 1992, because that's when I first started reading Star Wars. The funny thing is that I didn't even like Star Wars until I read Timothy Zahn's books, but from then on I was completely and irrevocably hooked. To this day I only kinda like the movies. I know, I know- heresy!

I ordered this from Amazon a few days ago, and it just arrived. I didn't think it was going to be out until December 31 of this year, because that's what the page in the back of Invincible told me when I read it in May.

See, I even took a picture of it to prove I wasn't hallucinating!

Hopefully this will be enough to tide me over until the Fate of the Jedi series that I wrote about a few weeks ago starts up...next March ::gulp::. But, I have this book and the others in the SG-1 and SG-Atlantis series to get me through. Melodramatic space trash can take many forms. :)

1 comment:

  1. 16 years!!
    Wow, can you believe that?
    Time sure flies...

    I would guess you've finished the new book? :-)

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan