October Magazines, sketches, etc

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Every month there are several great (and free) publications available that I take advantage of. I thought I'd round them all up in a post here in case some of them might be useful to others.

First up is PhotographyBB Magazine. I've found it to be very informative, and this month they have a special section on flash photography.

October PhotographyBB Magazine


Scrapbook and Cards Today is a bi-monthly Canadian publication. It's so professional looking that I can't believe it's a freebie (but I'm glad that it is).

As always, I love Becky Fleck's PageMaps!

October PageMaps

Sheetload of Cards is great when you want to make a bunch of cards but are short on time. Each issue comes complete with sizes and cutting instructions, plus loads of samples and ideas.

October Sheetload of Cards


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan