What I did last week- the late edition

Monday, October 13, 2008

I don't know why it took me so long to get these photos posted- I only took them last Wednesday, so it's not like I haven't had the whole weekend to go through them. Actually this post makes the third time I've gone through this particular batch of photos- once for my Week in the Life project, another time resizing them for Dad's plasma TV, and now a third time to upload them here.

Oh, but what are they photos of? Colorado. In the Fall. Absolutely gorgeous! Colorado, I mean, not necessarily my photos, but I'll share them anyway. :)







I also got a touch of scrapbooking done while I was there- just two pages, but I was only there for two nights and on one of them I shopped. And shopped, and shopped...





No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan